Bureau of Land Management WY
WY Board of Registrations
Online Positioning User Service
Point of Beginning Message Board
WY Geographic Information Science Center
Professional Land Surveyors of Wyoming
Welcome to the Public Works Surveying Division
The purpose of the Surveying Division is to:
- Conduct all surveys in and for Campbell County and keep a plat of all official surveys made on file in strict conformity to the field notes of the survey.
- Research, evaluate and determine original property boundaries and land ownership within the County.
- Develop maps and plats to assist in topographic and property determination
- Provide assistance in construction staking for County projects including roads, and site development
- Assist in the coordination of GPS surveys within the County.
- Develop specifications and standards for various surveys.
- Provide engineers, lawyers, planners, government officials, and the public with surveying expertise as needed.
Please direct inquiries to: Tony Knievel, L.S. Chief Surveyor
Tony Knievel, L.S. Chief Surveyor
Campbell County Department of Public Works
500 S. Gillette Avenue, Suite 1400
Gillette, Wyoming 82716
Phone (307) 685-8061
Fax (307) 687-6468