2019 Camp Information
It is all about FUN this summer! The Campbell County Recreation Center is offering a Summer Camp experience for children 1st - 6th grade (2018 - 2019) school year. Kids will keep busy at camp with structured activities such as games, sports, science experiments, reading, crafts, swimming, field trips and more! The 5th/6th grade section includes additional field trips such as hiking, mud volleyball, movies, and the Spearfish Waterpark. All sections must provide their own lunch and morning snack for camp.
Days: Monday - Friday
Time: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Place: Recreation Center
Age Groups: 1st/2nd, 3rd/4th & 5th/6th (Grade child will be in for the 2019-2020 school year)
The grade your child is currently in during the 2018-2019 school year will let you register them for the correct grade/session of Kid's Camp for the grade they will be going into this fall.
- 60 children in the 1st/2nd grade section
- 60 children in the 3rd/4th grade section
- 30 children in the 5th/6th grade section
To enroll in the Initial Session you can do one of the following:
- Register Online (The first day of enrollment for each session is online registration only)
- Register in-person at the Recreation Center
(On-line registration requires a username and password, inquire with us at 682-8527 or send an email to obtain your information if you have never used online registration.)
To utilize continuing registration after initial enrollment:
- Register, in-person at the Recreation Center, for each following session during continuing enrollment dates (see the registration table below for specific dates)
To guarantee registration for the entire summer:
- Register in-person for Session 1-5 at the Recreation Center
- Register for Session 1 online; before Kid's Camp begins, register for Session 2-5 in-person at the Recreation Center
- After Kid's camp had begun, register in-person at the Recreation Center
* You may not be dropped off before 7:45 a.m. and you must be picked up by 5:15 p.m.*
Registration will begin at 7 a.m. on the dates listed below:
|I||$72||April 2 at 7:00 a.m. online|
April 3 at 7:00 a.m. in person
|May 29 - June 7|
|II||$90||May 29 - June 2||June 4 online|
June 5 in person
|June 10 - June 21|
|III||$72||June 10 - June 16||June 18 online|
June 19 in person
|June 24 - July 3 (no camp July 4 & 5)|
|IV||$90||June 24 - June 30||July 2 online|
July 3 in person
|July 8 - July 19|
|V||$90||July 8 - July 14||July 16 online|
July 17 in person
|July 22 - August 2|
Your children are more than welcome to bring small amounts of money to camp when they want to purchase snacks at a concession stand. Your child is responsible for his or her money. If you do not feel like your child can effectively manage their money, please do not send any. We are also asking that your child only bring $5 or less.
There will be a few times we may ask for money to help cover the cost of a fun field trip. Please give that money to your child's counselor in the mornings during drop off.
Thank you for your support. We are all looking forward to a fun filled summer!
See links below for additional camp information:
- What should your camper bring to camp everyday
- Daily Schedule Overview
- General Things To Know
- Summer Kids Camp Field Trip Schedule June (2019 schedule to be posted in May)
- Summer Kids Camp Field Trip Schedule July (2019 schedule to be posted in May)
- "Remind Me" App
For more information about Kids Camp, contact Jessica Gladson at JMG77@ccgov.net or call 682-8527.