Facility Use Rules
|Elementary & Under||$3.00|
|Jr High / Sr High||$3.50|
|Adult 19 & Up||$5.00|
|Seniors 62 & Up||FREE|
|20 Punch Card||1 Month||3 Month||6 Month||12 Month|
|Elementary & Under||$50.00||$29.00||$79.00||$135.00||$215.00|
|Jr High / Sr High||$61.00||$38.00||$104.00||$176.00||$282.00|
|Adult 19 & Up||$86.00||$53.00||$143.00||$244.00||$389.00|
|Senior 62 & Up||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE|
- Youth ages 1 and 2 are FREE
- A family is defined as one or two adults living in the same household, including children 18 years old and under and/or full time college student(s) through age 23. Guardianship of children 18 years old and younger are also included. Aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc. are not included.
- A couple is defined as two adults living in the same household.
- 20 punch card will expire 1 year from the date of purchase
Refunds will be issued as a credit unless the individual requests a refund in the form of a check. Refund checks will be mailed every Friday.
CCPRD will issue a full refund for the following:
- A class, program, or trip is cancelled by the department due to insufficient enrollment.
- A medical reason / note is provided by a doctor prior to the start of the class, program, trip or pass.
- A request by the parent or participant at least one day prior to the start of the program, class or trip.
CCPRD will issue a partial refund for the following:
- A medical note is provided by a doctor during the class, program or pass (passes include the punch pass).
- A request is made after the first meeting of the class or program prior to the second meeting.
- No Refunds will be issued after the completion of a full session, program, trip or a pass that has expired.
- No Refunds on 15% Pass Sale.
Note: Partial refunds will be pro-rated by the amount of time remaining for the class, program, pass or punch pass. Punch passes expire one year from the date of issue. All refunds are subject to a $2 administrative fee.
- Everyone must check in at the control desk.
- The facility doors will be locked 15 minutes before the facility closes.
- Boots or muddy shoes are not allowed in the facility. Clean shoes must be worn at all times.
- Smoking and tobacco products, including e-cigarettes, are not allowed in or around the facility.
- Hanging on rims or nets is strictly prohibited.
- Youth under 8 years must be under constant supervision by someone 12 years or older.
- The facility is considered family oriented. Obscene language, gestures, and participants under the influence of alcohol or drugs will NOT be tolerated.
- Consumption of food and drinks will be allowed in designated areas only. Only beverages in an enclosed, screw cap container are allowed. Glass containers of any kind are prohibited.
- Only employees of CCPR are authorized to provide training, instruction or lessons on premises owned by CCPR.
- Campbell County Parks and Recreation (CCPR) reserves the right to use photographs, videotaped images, quotes/comments and names for publicity and educational purposes in any and all publications and media without limit or reservations.
- Bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, scooters or pets (trained assist animals excluded) are not permitted inside the facility. Softballs, baseballs and footballs are not permitted in the gymnasium.
- The use of Wright Recreation Center facilities is a privilege and participants are expected to be good citizens and respect the rights of others. Individuals who engage in unacceptable or irresponsible behavior may have their access to facilities revoked or modified indefinitely.
- No scooters or skateboarding on Recreation Center entrances, stairs or parking lots.
The Recreation Center provides three locker rooms. There is a Family Changing Room for parents with children of the opposite gender that are under the age of 8. Men's and Women's Locker Rooms are also available. In each of those locker rooms, day-use lockers are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Rental lockers are available for $ .50 at the control desk. All items in a day-use locker must be removed when you leave the facility.
Please be aware that children 4 years of age and older must use the same gender locker room. A family changing room is available if the child is accompanied by an opposite gender adult.
Free Weight Room and Cardio Room Policies
- Anyone 16 years of age or older may use the Free Weight and Cardio Rooms unsupervised.
- Youth in 7th grade through age 15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to use the Free Weight and Cardio Rooms.
- It is recommended that everyone lift with a partner. Lifting alone is strongly discouraged.
- No blue jeans or similar clothing are to be worn for workouts. Clean workout clothes and proper gym shoes are required. A shirt must be worn at ALL times while in the gymnasium, free weight, cardio and fitness rooms.
- Bench press, incline press, decline press and squats should only be attempted with spotters.
- Do not drop weights after completing a lift. ALL WEIGHTS MUST BE PUT AWAY BEFORE LEAVING WEIGHT ROOM AREA.
- It is strongly recommended that you wipe down equipment before and after each use with provided sanitizer.
- Anyone violating the Cardio / Weight Room policies will no longer be allowed to use the Free Weight and Cardio Rooms.
- Children are NOT allowed to sit and watch television in the Cardio or Weight Rooms.
- Please secure personal belongings in a locker or cubby.
- Shirts, shorts and non-marking athletic shoes must be worn at all times during classes.
- Tobacco/Drugs/Alcohol will not be tolerated anywhere in the facility.
- Food (including gum) or drink is not allowed (water bottles are encouraged).
- Patrons are expected to maintain proper hygiene while using the aerobic rooms.
- Courtesy to others and appropriate language is expected.
- Patrons must be at least 14 years of age to attend a class, 10-13 year olds must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Children and/or babies are not allowed to observe or sit in the back of the room.
- All classes are first come, first serve. There are a limited number of spaces dependent upon the type of equipment used in each class.
- Please report any injuries or equipment malfunctions to the instructor.
- All equipment must remain in group exercise rooms.
- It is strongly recommended that you wipe down equipment before and after each use.
- Dance groups, for rehearsal purposes only, may use the Dance/Aerobics room (if available) during regular business hours. These groups may use the facility with a drop-in fee or pass and must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older if younger than age 14. Some restrictions apply.
- Children under the age of 5 must be accompanied in the water by an adult at all times.
- Children 5,6 & 7 years old must have an adult on deck at all times. If a child 5 years or older has a life jacket on, they can be in zero depth up to the third line with a parent on deck. IF a child 5 years and older has a life jacket on and they go into the current channel, lily pads or lap pool, they must have someone 12 years or older within arm's length away at all times.
- Proper swimming attire must be worn at all times. (No cut-offs)
- Changing of clothes must occur in locker rooms and is not permitted on the pool deck.
- All participants must shower prior to entering the pool.
- All hot tub users must be 16 years of age or older. No exceptions and you may be asked to show proof of age.
Campbell County Parks and Recreation only allows US Coast Guard Approved life jackets. If you have a non-approved life jacket, we can provide life jackets for you. Water wings are strictly prohibited.
Rules when wearing a life jacket:
- When a child is wearing a life jacket, the non-life jacket user must be within an arm's length away from the child while in the lazy river or lap pool.
- Make sure life jackets are worn the correct way and size. If you need assistance, please ask a supervisor for help.
- Participants using lily pads may not run across pads or monkey bar across.
- Children may be assisted across the lily pads.
- If children are wearing a life jacket, they must be assisted across lily pads.
- All users must be 16 years of age or older. You may be asked to show proof of age.
- Hot tub capacity is 10 participants.
- Showering is required before entering hot tub. Clean swim attire must be worn at all times.
- Elderly participants, and/or participants with respiratory or cardiopulmonary problems, should not use the hot tub without prior medical approval from their doctor.
- Any participant having a skin disease, nasal or ear discharge, communicable diseases, or who is wearing any kind of bandage will not be permitted in the hot tub.
- Participants having any considerable areas of exposed sub-skin tissue, open blisters, cuts, sunburn, etc., are warned that these are likely to become infected.
- Pregnant women should use precautions when using the hot tub. We advise that you only sit on the side of the hot tub.
- The hot tub is available only during pool open hours.
Campbell County Parks and Recreation is committed to the quality of life for all residents and seeks to protect their health and welfare. Therefore, we believe that:
- Tobacco product use in the proximity of children, youth and adults engaging in or watching recreational activities is unhealthy and detrimental to the health of others.
- As parents, leaders, coaches, and officials we are role models and the use of tobacco products around youth has a negative effect on their lifestyle choices.
- Tobacco products, once consumed in public spaces, are often discarded on the ground entrances and in the buildings that diminish the aesthetics and appeal of the departments recreational facilities.
- No person shall smoke or use any tobacco products, including e-cigarettes, at the following facilities, including immediate grounds, parking lots: Campbell County Recreation Center, Rockpile Community Center, Campbell County Ice Arena, WPA Building and Wright Recreation Center.
- The facilities, including immediate grounds of the following, shall be designated as smoke free; Bicentennial Park at 300 Warlow Drive and the Wright Ballfields at 1201 E Elkhorn Drive. The smoke free areas will include the Softball and Babe Ruth Fields, Playgrounds, Soccer Fields, and Tennis Courts at Bicentennial Park and the Softball / Little League Complex in Wright. This smoking policy does not include the parking lots.