Lap Swim/ Water Walk - designed for all ages, provided the swimmer can swim the length of the pool.
Monday - Friday
6:00 a.m. - 7:45 a.m.
Open Swim- An unstructured swim for all ages
Monday - Thursday
4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
*Friday night hours will be dependent on staffing and home sporting events. Call 464-0580 or check the website for dates
1. Children under the age of 5 must be accompanied in the water by an adult at all times. Children 5 - 7 years of age must have an adult on the pool deck at all times.
2. Children 5, 6, & 7 years old must have an adult on the pool deck at all times. If a child 5 years or older has a life jacket on they can be in the zero depth up to the third line with a parent on deck. If a child 5 years or older has a life jacket on and they go into the current channel, lily pads or lap pool, they must have someone 12 years or older within arm's length away at all times.
3. Proper swimming attire must be worn at all times.
4. All participants must shower prior to entering the pool or hot tub.
5. All hot tub users must be 16 years of age or older. NO EXCEPTIONS and you may be asked to show proof of age.