Become a Supporter
BE A SUPPORTING PARTNER
With Gifts of Cash or Check
Levels of Support:
Your sponsorship supports the Campbell County Senior Citizens Foundation, Inc., ensuring that it will continue to grow and prosper. All donations are welcome and are tax deductible.
|Friend||$25 - $100|
|Bronze Partner||$101 - $250|
|Silver Partner||$251 - $500|
|Gold Partner||$501 - $1,000|
|Platinum Partner||$1,001 - $2,500|
|Corporate Silver||$2,501 - $5,000|
|Corporate Gold||$5,001 - $10,000|
|Corp. Platinum||$10,001 - $25,000|
CONTRIBUTE TO THE ENDOWMENT FUND
The purpose of the Endowment Fund is to build sources of future income for the Campbell County Senior Citizens™ Foundation, Inc.
You may participate via:
- A bequest, leaving a gift through your will can be done in various ways:
- A specific asset such as shares of a common stock you own.
- A dollar amount, either a fixed dollar amount (such as $10,000)
- or a percentage (such as 10% of a residuary estate).
- A contingency bequest. If your primary beneficiary predeceases you, you may leave a designated sum.
- A Trust transfer/Direct transfer
Gifts of Stocks and Bonds - Funding of charitable giving with appreciated stocks and bonds can be very helpful to both the donor and the Foundation.
Royalties and Interest of Oil & Gas
For more information about donations and sponsorship opportunities, contact a Foundation board member at the Campbell County Senior Center, 307-686-0804.
Through the endowment, your generosity can endure for ALL GENERATIONS
2020-2021 Foundation Board Members
Robin Bailey, Chairman
Nello Williams, Vice Chairman
Sam Bennett, Treasurer
Toni Friedly, Secretary
Doug Wahl, Member
Alicia Heckel, Member
Donna Mankin, Member
Tom Butler, Member
Jason Jensen, Member