Wyoming Home Services
Wyoming Home Services (WyHS)
Is a program designed to keep people in the least restrictive environment for as long as possible. The WyHS program offers services that allow you the ability to stay at home longer, instead of having to move to a long term care facility. This program is tailored to your individual needs. We assist people who have been sick, experienced a fall, and are recovering from surgery and may need temporary help to remain safely in their home during recovery. Eligibility for this program: A client must be 18 years of age or older, and, through an ongoing evaluation, be at risk of premature institutionalization.
What services does WyHS offer?
- Care Coordination - Access Care Coordinators help determine what your needs are and visit with you every 90 days
- Personal Care - We are a Non-Medical facility, however we do staff professional and caring Certified Nursing Assistants that are able to assist with personal hygiene; such as bathing, grooming, and skin care.
- Homemaking - Light cleaning of your home to keep you safe, or help with meal preparation.
- Chore Service - Includes tasks that exceed light homemaking, like cleaning refrigerators, ovens, or other appliances.
- Respite - Is offered to give the caregiver a much needed break from caregiving.
How do I apply and what happens next?
If you are interested in applying for services, please call the Campbell County Senior Center's In-Home Department and ask to speak with an Access Care Coordinator. If you qualify for our services, an Access Care Coordinator will help determine your specific services and then will meet with you every 90 days for continued care coordination. Services will begin once your Service Plan has been finalized and services can be scheduled.