Campbell County provides the following benefits package to employees through Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company.
Basic Term Life
Basic term life insurance is paid for 100% and provided by Campbell County.
- Upon eligibility, you will have one times your annual earnings to the next higher $1,000. With a maximum of $50,000 and a minimum of $10,000. For example, if you earn an annual salary of $43,250, you are covered under the Basic Term Life for $44,000.
- $2,000 basic coverage on your spouse.
- $2,000 basic coverage on each dependent child / children.
Supplemental Life Insurance
For employees desiring additional low-cost term coverage. You may purchase additional insurance for yourself and/or your spouse to a maximum of $500,000 for you and $250,000 for your spouse. Pricing is per unit of $1,000 per month.
|Age||Tobacco Cessation||Tobacco Use|
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Basic Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D) policy is provided to you by Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company and is 100% paid by Campbell County.
- Upon eligibility, you are covered one times your annual earnings to the next higher $1,000, with a maximum pay out of $50,000. For example, if you earn an annual salary of $43,250, you are covered under the AD&D policy for $44,000.
- Seat belt benefit of 15% the principal sum.
Long-Term Disability Insurance
Long-term disability (LTD) insurance is provided by Mutual of Omaha and is 100% paid for by Campbell County. The long-term disability benefit provides insurance coverage for all regular employees working at least 30 hours per week. The benefit for eligible qualifying employees is 60% of monthly earnings to a maximum of $5,000 per month, less any other benefits received. The benefit is subject to a 180-day elimination period. LTD is included for eligible employees in the premium paid for health insurance.
More information regarding benefits can be found in the personnel and benefit binders as well as by contacting the Human Resources Department. All benefits are subject to eligibility requirements and may change at any time. In the case of a difference between the above listed information and the master policies, the master policies will be controlling.