Public health nurses are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm to assess patients for minor illnesses, medication administration with a doctors order, blood pressure checks, and adult immunizations. Nurses are not available Thursday mornings between 9:00 am and 11:00 am. Injections are not given between 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm. Call 307-682-7275 for more information.
- Outlying Clinics
- Public Health Nursing services are available monthly at the Senior Center and the Soup Kitchen. Call for more information.
- Health Screening
- Screening services are available for diabetes and hypertension.
- Health Education
- Educational classes and presentations are available by request.
- Travel Immunizations
- World travel vaccinations given by appointment. Please call ahead for an appointment and fees.
- Communicable Diseases
- We offer a follow-up of communicable disease exposure, contact investigation including notifying contacts of possible exposure to a communicable disease, and reporting of communicable diseases to state and local officials. We have a tuberculosis program, including testing, notifying contacts of positive reactors, and providing medications for positive reactors and active cases.
- HIV Testing and Counseling
- Confidential testing is available by appointment on Monday and Tuesday afternoons. Please call ahead to set up an appointment. Other STD testing available if appropriate.
- Radon Test Kits
- Radon testing kit information can be obtained from the Public Health office, by going to the Wyoming Health website, or by calling the proper state department at 307-777-6015.