Become a Member
Please consider joining the Rockpile Museum Association (RMA) at one of the following levels:
- Individual: $15
- Student / Seniors: $5
- Family: $20
- Supporting: $50 to $99
- Contributing: $100 to $199
- Sustaining: $200 and up
- Corporate: $500 and up
- 10% discount at the museum gift shop for all members
- Quarterly newsletter
- Advance notification of all Rockpile Museum events
- First choice for limited attendance events
- The satisfaction of supporting your community museum
Rockpile Museum Association Mission
The RMA’s mission is to promote, support, and assist the Campbell County Rockpile Museum’s offerings of cultural, educational, and recreational opportunities by providing volunteer assistance and financial support. The RMA was formed in 1993, as a nonprofit organization. Its purpose is to assist in providing volunteers and finances for specific projects, including the improvement of the museum’s buildings and grounds, the purchase and preservation of its collections, and the presentation of programs, exhibitions, and events.
Your Membership at Work
Your RMA membership directly benefits the museum in a number of ways. First, your membership dues go towards the implementation of various museum programs including our free trip to the Pumpkin Buttes, the biennial appraisal fair, our annual Native American artifact show, and much more. Your membership also allows us to draw from your knowledge and experience to help make this the best museum it can be. Since this is your museum, we want the community to have as much input as possible. The RMA is the avenue by which this occurs.
Rockpile Museum Association BoardThe Rockpile Museum Association Board meets at 7:00 p.m. on the third Tuesday of every month at the Rockpile Museum. This time is subject to change depending on the length of the Rockpile Museum Board meeting which proceeds the RMA Meeting.
2016-2017 Rockpile Museum Association Board:
- Tom Butler - President (term expires June 2019)
- Denise Tugman - Vice President (term expires June 2018)
- Sherry Lowell - Treasurer (term expires June 2019)
- Sandra Stewart Holyoak - Secretary (term expires June 2017)
- Diane Hackett - Member-at-large (term expires June 2018)
- Robert Henning - Museum Director (permanent voting member)
To learn more about what is happening at the museum, please view past Rockpile Museum Association newsletters.
Make a one time donation or recurring monthly gift to the Rockpile Museum Association.