Steps for Using Zinio
Download the Zinio app to your Apple device through the app store.
Creating an Account with Zinio
- Visit the WYLD Zinio website
- Select Create a New Account at the top of the page
- This will direct you to the Wyoming Zinio site
- If you are not in the library you will need to enter your library card number and PIN
- Select Create Account
- Fill in your email, password, and your username to create an account. (this is different from a Zinio.com username and is a separate account from your library card)
- Click Create Account
- The Zinio Account Setup Status will display “Successful and Email has been sent to you”
- An activation email link will be sent to your personal email account.
- Open the email; it will have a subject line “Library Account Confirmation”
- Click on the activation link
- A screen will appear saying “You have successfully confirmed your account”
- Click on the link Return to Login
- Your login scree status confirms Successful and launches Wyoming’s Zinio Online Magazines
Select a Magazine from Zinio
Click on the magazine cover and the magazine will open in a new window. If you already have a Zinio account do not fill out the form, simply sign in and enter your account information.
- When you first create your Zinio account, you will be prompted to review your email preferences.
- The Let Zinio Decide selection (default) will send you some email notification including when new magazine issues from the titles you selected are available in your account.
- If you do not want to receive email messages, simply select the option by clicking the check mark off and update your preferences by clicking the submit button.
- Regardless of your selection, you will receive a reminder email each time a new issue is added to your Zinio view per standard digital magazine practices.
Watch an overview on Zinio for your Apple product online.