View the Elections Web Map for Districts and Precinct information or view printable maps.
Voter Registration Qualifications
- 18 years of age and a U.S. Citizen
- Resident of Wyoming and the county in which you register
- Not been convicted of a felony, or voting rights have been restored
- Not currently adjudicated mentally incompetent
How to Register to Vote
- In person: Visit the office of the Campbell County Clerk's Office or Town of Wright Clerk's Office. Bring valid, government issued identification.
- By mail: Download the Voter Registration Form and follow the instructions. Sign the registration oath in the presence of a Notary or Registry Agent and have the Notary or Agent sign the form. Mail the form and a copy of your identification to the Campbell County Elections Office, PO Box 3010, Gillette, WY 82717-3010.
- At your polling place on election day: Bring valid, government issued identification.
NOTE: Wyoming is exempt from the federal "Motor Voter" law and DOES NOT offer voter registration at the Driver License Division.
- You must be a registered voter to receive an absentee ballot.
- An absentee ballot may be requested at any time during a calendar year in which the election is held, but not on the day of the election.
- Requests may be made by phone, email or fax (information provided on the right side of page).
- When requesting an absentee ballot provide the Elections Office with your full legal name, date of birth, residential address and the address you want your ballot mailed to.
- Absentee ballots may be returned in person or via regular mail and must be received by the County Clerk no later than 7:00 PM on election day.
Service members, their families and overseas citizens may review the Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP) for more information.