Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
If you receive the title work from your dealer, the MSO(manufacture statement of origin) must be notarized or it will be rejected.Bring the following documents with you to our office:1. MSO (must be notarized by dealer selling the vehicle)2. Odometer statement completed and signed by selling dealer and buyer3. Financing paperwork if you have financed your vehicle4. Correct fees (see fee schedule) payable in cash or check only
If you receive the title work from your dealer, you will need to bring in the following documents. 1. Certificate of title signed by the seller(s) according to the law of the issuing state.2. Lien release for any liens not released on the certificate of title.3. Odometer statement completed and signed by the selling dealer and buyer (applicable only on vehicles 10 years or newer)4. VIN inspection form completed by law enforcement5. Financing paperwork if you have financed the vehicle Vin inspection form
Unless the title is a Wyoming title, you will need a VIN inspection performed by law enforcement. Contact information:Gillette Police Department (for vehicles located in the city limits) 307 682-5155Campbell County Sheriff (for vehicles located outside the city limits, but within Campbell County) 307 682-7271 VIN inspection form
1. The MSO (if brand new) that has been notarized.2. The original title (if an out of state title you must have a VIN inspection performed by the appropriate agent for that state and remit that form)3. An odometer statement completed on the title or accompanying documents, or a separate Odometer statement completed by both the seller and the buyer.4. A State of Wyoming application for certificate of title completed. You must also complete the Branded Title/Salvage Disclosure section. The application must be signed and notarized.
5. A Factory Price for your vehicle. Please contact our office with your Vehicle Identification Number and Year, Make, and Trim level so we can quote you your vehicle’s Factory Price.6. Correct fees (see fee schedule)
• A vehicle identification number inspection is done by a Wyoming dealer if the vehicle was in the dealership’s inventory or by law enforcement if purchased from an out of state dealer or individual. Law Enforcement Officers will have the form necessary to complete the inspection. o Gillette Police Department – 682-5155 (for vehicles located in the city limits)o Campbell County Sheriff’s Department – 682-7271(for vehicles located in Campbell County)
For vehicles located out of state:• Contact law enforcement for that location• If on a military base, contact a commissioned officer• Some states have designated inspection departments Vin inspection form
You will need to complete the Application for Duplicate Title.
All owners must sign the Application for Duplicate Title and have their signatures notarized.
If there are any outstanding (unreleased) liens, you need to submit a lien release statement or letter from your lender.Fee: $15.00
If your out of state registration has expired, you will need to re-title your vehicle. The following documents are required:
1. The original certificate of title2. Your expired registration3. A VIN inspection performed by law enforcement4. $25.00If your lender is holding the certificate of title, you will need to complete a Lien Holder Title Request by Owner (found in forms) and submit it to our office. We will contact your lien holder and request your title to be sent here.
Upon receipt of your title we will contact you to bring in the following documents:
1. A VIN inspection performed by law enforcement2. Your expired vehicle registration3. Your loan papers. (Security Agreement or Financing Statement)4. $45.00
Vin inspection form
2. Your WY G & F boat registration3. Affidavit of Ownership4. Correct fees (see fee schedule in forms) Watercraft Application
You will need the following documents: 1. The certificate of title properly endorsed (notarized if required) 2. A Vin inspection if the title is not a Wyoming title. 3. Correct fees (see fee schedule in forms)
If the seller does not have a title, please contact our office for assistance.
1. Is designed to travel on at least four(4) wheels in contact with the ground.2. Has an empty weight of at least 300 pounds but less than 3000 pounds.3. Has a permanent upright seat or saddle for the driver which is mounted at least 24 inches from the ground.4.Has a vehicle identification number.
To title an MPV purchased new from a dealer, you will need:1. The MSO signed by the dealer with his/her signature notarized.2. An Odometer statement completed if the unit is equipped with an odometer.3. An MPV Checklist
To title a previously owned MPV with a Wyoming Certificate of Title, you will need:1. The Wyoming title properly signed by the seller(s) with all signatures notarized.2. An Odometer statement completed if the unit is equipped with an odometer. (Not required if the model year of the vehicle is over 10 years old.)3. An MPV Checklist4. $15.00 fee
To title a previously owned MPV with an out of state title you will need:1. The out of state title properly endorsed.2. An Odometer statement completed if the unit is equipped with an odometer. (Not required if the model year of the vehicle is more than 10 years old).3. An MPV Checklist4. A VIN inspection performed by law enforcement.5. $25.00 To title an MPV that has no certificate of title, please contact our office for assistance. VIN Inspection form
•Forensic photo documentation
•Meeting with immediate family
•Notification of death to legal next of kin
•Presiding at autopsies
•Taking and gathering reports
•Transportation of victims assuring chain of evidence security
The coroner also collaborates with:•Fire and rescue departments
•Law enforcement agencies
•Blunt trauma (blows)
•Carbon monoxide poisoning
•Cutting or stabbing
•Drug overdose, poison ingestion
•Fractures of bones
The coroner is also responsible for investigating the following:•A maternal or fetal death due to abortion, sex crime, or a crime against nature
•A suspicious, obscure, or mysterious death
•A death where addiction to alcohol or drugs may have been a contributing cause
•A natural death where the decedent was not attended by a licensed physician
•Deaths occurring in any jail or other correctional institution
•Sudden or violent death, whether apparently suicide, homicide, or accidental
An autopsy is performed by a licensed forensic pathologist. Autopsies are performed here at the Campbell County Morgue.
The Coroner’s Office never issues the death certificate. A death certificate can be obtained by contacting your funeral home of by requesting one from Wyoming Vital Records.
Circuit Court is County Court, located on the top floor of the Court House, 307-682-2190.
District Court, or Juvenile Court, is a State Court, and is also found on the top floor of the Court House, 307-686-8517
Yes! Both the Gillette and Wright libraries offer wireless access. The library provides and maintains this wireless network as a public service. You are responsible for knowing how to configure your equipment. Library staff cannot assist in setting up portable computers or other wireless devices to work with the wireless network and no guarantee is made that you will be able to make a wireless connection. We have tried to make wireless access as available as possible in our libraries, but you may encounter some dead spots in the library where wireless reception may be limited. If you have trouble accessing the Internet or staying online please move to a different location within the library. Access to the wireless network is on a first-come first-served basis. During high-use periods, access may be slow or unavailable. The wireless Internet access we offer is filtered. For more information, email the library staff.
Follow these steps:
If you have any trouble, email the library staff.
Absolutely! Please have your library card handy, then call the library at 307-682-3223 (Gillette) or 307-464-0500 (Wright).
For more information, email the library staff.
Book sales are August 1-12, 2017 at the Wright Branch Library and September 13-18, 2017 at the Gillette Library. For more information, email the library staff.
We have materials for all ages including:
For more information, email the library staff.
Note: When first launching your updated iPad app, you will need to be connected to the Internet to give the thumbnails an opportunity to reload. Please try signing out of the app (Settings > Sign out). Next, sign back in and allow your thumbnails up to a minute to refresh (or longer if you have a large library). For more information, email the library staff.
The library works with these companies to provide free digital and downloadable content to library card holders. These companies license the items to us for you to use. The state of Wyoming purchases licenses for Zinio, RBdigital and Cloud Library and these resources are available to all library card holders in the state. Overdrive licenses are purchased by Campbell County Public Library System and are only available to Campbell County residents. For more information, email the library staff.
Please email the library if you have any other questions.
Cloud Library needed to remove the opportunity for patrons to circumvent the one user / one copy model. Users can still check books in early using the mobile apps for iOS and Android devices and the website at Cloud Library.
All requests for photographic or digital reproductions are governed by the following conditions:
1. Permission is granted for ONE TIME NON-EXCLUSIVE USE ONLY. Photographic material may not be reused without written permission of the Campbell County Rockpile Museum (CCRM).
2. Items may be used for personal use only. Items reproduced for commercial purposes and/or publication must fill out a Permission to Publish Contract and may be subject to commercial use fees. A credit line is required and must be included with use of CCRM’s photos. It must state “Campbell County Rockpile Museum.”
3. CCRM reserves the right to limit the number of reproductions and may institute special fees for large orders or for items requiring special handling.
4. Copies, scans, or prints of the photographs used from these collections may not be deposited or placed on file in any repository without the express written permission of CCRM.
5. The paper copies, prints, or scans of photographs provided under the terms of this contract may not be used to produce additional paper copies or photographic prints.
6. Manipulation that alters the photograph in any way is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, cropping, colonization, overprinting, or altered digitization of the photograph.
7. If the terms of this contract are violated by the user, future requests of use of photographic images from the collections of CCRM may be refused. CCRM may also seek prosecution of the violator.
Because of the nature of clinker, the surrounding softer sediments erode more quickly and the clinker remains. The cones are what are left from the surface eroding into the gullies. The shape of the hills is related to how the coal burns in the subsurface, most natural coal fires can burn a few hundred feet back behind the outcrop and provided the correct conditions one area will burn hotter than adjacent areas.
Payment online is NOT available at this time.
If you have home/garden insects, the Extension Office is a great resource.
If you have home/garden weeds, local retailer's herbicides should work for these species.
If you have home/garden weeds, local retailer’s herbicides should work for these species