Campbell County Recreation Center
- 200m Track
- Basketball Courts (3)
- Birthday Party Rooms (2)
- Cardio Area
- Climbing Wall
- Elevated Walking Track
- Kids Zone
- Lazy River
- Locker Room
- Racquetball Courts (4)
- Six Lane Lap Pool
- Tanning Beds
- Three Meter Diving Platform
- Water Slides (2)
- Water Toys
- Weight Room
- Zero Depth Pool Area
Facility Closed for MaintenanceCampbell County Recreation Center - Gillette will be closed for annual facility maintenance Monday, May 3 through Sunday, May 9. The facility will reopen on Monday, May 10 at 5 a.m. with the exception of the lap pool. The lap pool will remain closed through Wednesday, May 12 and reopen Thursday morning, May 13 at 5 a.m.
The Campbell County Recreation Center had its Grand Opening Celebration on Wednesday, April 7, 2010. The new facility features many new amenities including a 42-foot climbing wall designed to resemble aspects of Devil’s Tower Monument and serves as the focal point of the spacious lobby to honor this national icon.
The partnership developed in this project with the Campbell County School District allowed for an 81,000-square-foot field house with a six-lane, 200-meter track and five indoor tennis courts. This unique 190,000-square foot facility will have the advantage of combining a full-service recreation center with a multi-use competitive sports and training facility. Shared use of the amenities will be the hallmark of this creative mixed approach.
Annual Pass Sale
|Youth||Jr. High/Sr. High
| Regular Pass Price
| 15% Off Pass Price
Recreation Center Party Information
Campbell County Recreation Center offers pool parties and climbing parties. For available dates or additional questions, please call 307-682-7406 Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. or 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Weekend Climbing Parties are offered on Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. and includes 8 kids to climb from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. and use of a private party room during paid reservation time for $80. All kids must have a climbing waiver signed by a parent or guardian before climbing. Reservations must be made by 5:00 p.m. the Thursday prior to the party.
General Party Rules & Information
- Parties are only allowed with party room rental (no use of lobby or concession area).
- Reservations are asked to be made at least 10 days prior to event. Rooms may be rented the day of the party if available for designated party hours (excluding Private Pool Parties and Climbing Parties). Use of pool and climbing tower are subject to availability if party reservation is made on the day of the event
- Consumption of snacks will be allowed in designated areas only, including the front lobby and concession area. Cake, ice cream, cupcakes, pizzas, party subs, and any other similar foods consumed by a group are only permitted with a party room rental. Party rooms have a refrigerator, freezer, and microwave for your convenience. Piñata's are not allowed. If using decorations, you are asked to only use blue painters tape (no thumb tacks or packing tape).
- Party room capacity is 25 people.